Hours & Location
STORM CROW MANOR ANNOUNCEMENT
Storm Crow Manor management has recently been informed that one of our staff members who last worked on Saturday, January 23rd, has tested positive for Covid-19. There is currently no evidence of transmission in our establishment, either through this individual or through any other individual or method. The staff member is self-isolating at home with our full support and well-wishes.
Out of an abundance of caution and to ensure that we maintain the highest health and safety standards, we will be temporarily closing all restaurant operations, including takeout and delivery, while we take the necessary steps to clean and sanitize our space and so that we can resume operations as soon as it is safe to do so.
These steps include the following:
- Immediate, temporary closure of all restaurant operations until further notice.
- Thorough deep cleaning of the entire restaurant facility, according to Covid-safety best practices.
- Employee contact tracing procedures have been completed.
- All team members who worked at the same time as the individual in question have been tested, and will be given a second test on January 28th. All have been instructed to closely monitor their health status and self-isolate until the results are out.
- Strict adherence to all public health guidelines and best practices during this time.
We are committed to providing a safe workspace for our employees, just as we are committed to providing a safe experience for our guests. We will continue to update our social media channels as more information becomes available.
To our community: please be well and stay safe. We’re all in this together. Thank you for your support.
Toronto's geekiest bar! Opened in late 2018 in an elegant Church St mansion, it includes a sanity-shattering array of theme rooms, secret doors, catacombs, cyberpunk bars, glowing, bubbling cocktails, randomly-generated burgers and, oh yeah, tentacles.